Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello Dolly...

Some things are so obvious that you just can't shun them... singing name themed songs to this beautiful girl is one of them....


This is my new foster baby, Dolly.... You can click here to see her profile and fill out an application!

Hiya! My name is Dolly... the volunteer that picked me up from the shelter gave me that name because she said I was a doll... I'm just a sweetie pie and cute as can be, so I guess it's a good name for me! 

My last owner did not take very good care of me... they let me get very skinny and then dumped me off at the shelter. I am such a good girl and I didn't deserve that. 

But, that's all behind me now and I'm focusing on my future... and future where I am in a home with someone who loves me and cares for me like I deserve. I have so much love to give and I can't wait to have a family of my own to share it with and know what it's like to be a loved and spoiled bulldog! 

I get along with other dogs... I'm not sure about cats and I would be best in a home with no small kids. Besides needing to pack on a few more pounds (you can help with that, right?), I am a healthy girl. I'm all ready to go and find my new home! 

Are you the one that will give me my second chance at happiness? I sure hope so, I can't wait to start my new life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment